Ayr India Seafront 10 Seafield Road Ayr
Please note: Your Ayr India Seafront is currently no Home Delivery available in your area
Ayr India Town Centre 1A Alloway Place Ayr
Please note: Your Ayr India Town Centre is currently no Home Delivery available in your area
DISCLAIMER FOR INTERACTIVE SERVICES
Ayr India maintains the interactive portion(s) of their Web site as a service free of charge. By using any interactive services provided herein, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms, conditions and notices relating to its use.
1. As a condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to Ayr India that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. Ayr India reserves the right at all times to disclose any information deemed by Ayr India necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part.
3. The information, products, and services included on this Web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Ayr India may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
4. Ayr India makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, products, and services contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information, products, and services are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
5. Ayr India hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to the information, products, and services contained on this web site, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
6. In no event shall Ayr India be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected
- with the use or performance of this web site,
- with the delay or inability to use this web site,
- with the provision of or failure to provide services, or
- for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Ayr India has been advised of the possibility of damages.
8. Ayr India reserves the right in its sole discretion to deny any user access to this Web site, any interactive service herein, or any portion of this Web site without notice, and the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which this Web site is offered.
9. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any and all prior agreements or understandings, written or oral, between the parties related to the subject matter hereof. No modification of this Agreement shall be valid unless made in writing and signed by both of the parties hereto.
10.This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom.
Binding Effect. This Agreement shall be binding upon all who use Ayr India’s services, property, and other assets mentioned in this agreement with respect to this Web site and associated content, and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written with respect to this Web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Fictitious names of companies, products, people, characters and/or data mentioned herein are not intended to represent any real individual, company, product or event. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.About cookies
Cookies are files sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
Cookies on our website
We use a cookie to recognise your computer when you visit our website, in order to populate the login box and record whether you are logged in or not. We only do this if you have explicitly registered with us.
We also use a cookie to tell us that you have agreed to this Cookies Policy, if you have chosen to do so.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, however we are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Ayr India Takeaway uses the following cookies on this website, for the following purposes:
Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies.
In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy”.
Blocking cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.